EFL Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Apply the Natural Approach

2 posters

Go down

How to Apply the Natural Approach Empty How to Apply the Natural Approach

Post  Anayeli Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:55 pm

When we use the natural method to acquire a new language we can see that it is easier when we use the natural method, and had commented that this method took into account several assumptions and Krashen but now we see how this method works.
When a baby begins to learn his mother tongue is easy because we all talk about him, but for an adult is more difficult because learning does not happen the same way but the goal is for students to discover their innate ability to learn a language.
The most important is that students try to acquire a second language in a natural way to make this process faster and the product of the learning process is also a kind of conscious awareness of what Krashen calls learned competence.

http://naturalway.awardspace.com/articles/article003and4.htm

Anayeli

Back to top Go down

How to Apply the Natural Approach Empty Re: How to Apply the Natural Approach

Post  myscene contreras Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Hello!! everyone again I talking about Natural Method, but now I want to talk about Krashen´s point of view about sencond language adcquisition, which states that:
The real language acquisition does not happen overnight, it is a slow process in which the ability to speak comes after having developed the ability to hear for some time. A language is acquired only when you understand the messages that are received without being defensive. This does not require the conscious use of grammatical rules or the continuous repetition, which can be very boring.The best methods are therefore those that provide comprehensible messages to students who truly wish to receive low-anxiety situations.
These methods do not force early reproduction in a second language, but allow students to produce when they are ready.
They also recognize that improved communication is achieved by providing comprehensive material without forcing and without correcting what happened.
See you!! goodnight and good luck!! Very Happy

myscene contreras

Back to top Go down

How to Apply the Natural Approach Empty Nathural method

Post  myscene contreras Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 pm

http://www.brays-ingles.com/adquisicion-de-una-segunda-lengua.html I´m sorry my dears I forgot write down the website jejejeje Laughing

myscene contreras

Back to top Go down

How to Apply the Natural Approach Empty Re: How to Apply the Natural Approach

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down