EFL Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class on July 6

+13
Anayeli
myscene contreras
Yessica Navarro
danni rotten
3dWyNN
janette monroy
pat0o0tabares
Pichys Alonso
Lalo Posadas
Estrada Mendoza Yazmin
saulmexique
Charles chuy García M
Admin
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Class on July 6 - Page 2 Empty Request

Post  Nayely Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:56 pm

The motivation is the MOST important for L2 learn to think That I "Pychis" have a reason we Need to Know to differents styles of motivation, primarily they are in themselves and in the second term which both peers and teachers can provide them .

Nayely

Back to top Go down

Class on July 6 - Page 2 Empty edwin

Post  3dWyNN Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 pm

I'm agree with all my classemates
I believe that this exercise we help us to observed when the people learn a second languages.

I would add some theories of my classemetes
one of them is the affective filter (krashen).

Krashen said in this theory , when the affective filter is up, the students has difficulty learning other language, one of the principal causes and more common that the affective filter is high, is they feel afraid to speak, the students can learn more easy if their affective filter isv "DOWN" the student will learn more fast.
Very Happy

3dWyNN

Back to top Go down

Class on July 6 - Page 2 Empty HELLO PYCHIS ALONSO.

Post  Camacho Ana Edith Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:35 am

I agree with the comment Pychis because the motivation is important when we are acquiring a second language. People who need to learn the English language have an attitude and high motivation that means acquire language in a fast manner since they will need to communicate with people around, but people who learn English must be concerned by the culture of that country to enrich their learning. Furthermore the author Laura McRay tells us that is not an easy task to learn a second language because she believes that many factors influence one of these is the age since the young will have to acquire the language more quickly than an adult for the mental capacity is different, but also tells us that influences our language and methods of learning but more importantly, yourself must find their own methods and means to continue acquiring language since it is not an easy task but neither impossible.
Thank you.

Camacho Ana Edith

Back to top Go down

Class on July 6 - Page 2 Empty HELLO PYCHIS ALONSO.

Post  Camacho Ana Edith Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:48 am

Camacho Ana Edith

Back to top Go down

Class on July 6 - Page 2 Empty the motivation in a class

Post  mendez victor Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:26 pm

hello everyone
firstable i like to mention the following idea:
I am agree with my classmattes in that the motivation is an aspect very important in the develop to teaching a foreign language because, its important knowing that the student decides if he or she wants to learning the language; and if the answer is affirmative wanted a form for the student started to develop its interest

I mentioned in my last post that the behaviorism is obsolete method to teaching because this dont generate interest in the student to developing any hability( psicologia aleida bringas hidalgo 1998)

mendez victor

Back to top Go down

Class on July 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Class on July 6

Post  Charles chuy García M Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:02 pm

I do not think this website wolud give us a lot of surces and different topics.

Some of my classmates have talked about motivation, but with kind of motivation missed in that class? Could it be instrumental motivation? or external motivation? I am really not sure about this, because sport class do not want to learn English, Do they? but they will learn some words or sentences one day, they will need English, they say they do not need it, but they do, and it would be integrative motivation.

I am really sure the teacher or someone of you are going to ask me more about this topic, thank you every much everybody.

Take care! Razz afro

http://bogglesworldesl.com/glossary/integrative_motivation.htm
Charles chuy García M
Charles chuy García M

Back to top Go down

Class on July 6 - Page 2 Empty edwin quintero

Post  3dWyNN Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:23 pm

i think what my classmates besides the affective filter also talk about the "motivation"

I agree with the comments
because i think what the motivation is important when we are acquiring a second language.

There are two reasons for good learning:
theoretical:
What moves students to learn a second language, ie, motivation to learn.
practical:
studies on the subject of motivation correlate motivation, ability and performance.

http://www.techtraining.es/revista/numeros/PDF/2011/revista_34/39.pdf

3dWyNN

Back to top Go down

Class on July 6 - Page 2 Empty Language major

Post  Sandra González Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:14 pm

It's very important to be involved in our major, and to understant what are the variants in the learning language process. That's why I think my classmates are doing a good job by reserching theories and giving important aportations; a least most of them. I know it's not easy because we are not experts, but the important thing is that we already reserched a topic and we gave some information about it.

Each theory has their own supositions about how to teach and how to learn a language, but there are not just one influence (internal or external).The Interaction theory is really interesting because it is about how the external contact with other people helps to acquire a language.

http://fredshannon.blogspot.com/2005/11/interactionist-theory-in-second.html

Sandra González

Back to top Go down

Class on July 6 - Page 2 Empty class

Post  Yessica Navarro Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 pm

well.... i think that mi classmates have a lot of reas cat

Yessica Navarro

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles chuy García M Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:32 pm

That is so great being again here. This time, I want to talk just a little about second language acquisition, I found a website which explain us that in every student there are some important aspects when we teach a second language.

Some of them include the motivation, learning as a necessity and the opportunities of speaking, and after that it talks us about what are the ways we have to teach and gives us an example for every step.

I want you to check this information in order to discuss it.

What a Face

http://www.asha.org/public/speech/development/second.htm

MALDITO FACEBOOK TE AMO!!!
Charles chuy García M
Charles chuy García M

Back to top Go down

Class on July 6 - Page 2 Empty HELLO EVERYONE.

Post  Camacho Ana Edith Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 pm

In the last comment I talked about the motivation but now I talk about the new didactics materials or new technologies for we going to learn a second language, because I think that topic is important, too. For example teachers use some power point slides for a better adquisition of language because in that program teachers developed four habilities: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Some teachers prefer to use only books, post cards, but now there are a lot online computer pages where we can learn very quickly and we reinforced the information learned is an excellent tool.
Thanks.
http://www.ugr.es/~icem2002/Ponencias/RodriguezMariaElena.PDF

Camacho Ana Edith

Back to top Go down

Class on July 6 - Page 2 Empty Filter afective theory

Post  myscene contreras Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Are some important aspects when we teach a second language, but I think that the most important factor is that the student have interest in the language as well as the culture. If the students don´t like them Englis or another laguage its difficult that they learn the laguage, this is the only way for me to explained why the students don´t learn the laguage. Chomky (Innatism theory) and Krashen (Monitor theory) say that the dialogue between a student and teacher is very important because it gives direction and motivation to stimulate the child to continue in the education process, but is impotant know that, the professor´s attempts in order to correct the mistakes in the students they don´t help to develop a language.

http://es.scribd.com/doc/38586153/The-Innatist-Theory-A-Brief-Overview

http://www.yourdictionary.com/esl/Second-Language-Acquisition-Theory.html

myscene contreras

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2