EFL Teaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My experience using a forum.

2 posters

Go down

My experience using a forum. Empty My experience using a forum.

Post  Anayeli Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:14 pm

I think my experience in the use of the forum was good because of all exchanged ideas of the different methods that exist for learning a second language, but I think there are good things and bad things in every job, I also believe that the comments we served our colleagues because we all have different constructive criticism that can help others.
It is very important to know all the theories that we can serve our future when we need to apply some of these theories to teach another language, we had seen these theories perhaps it is not hard to understand.

Anayeli

Back to top Go down

My experience using a forum. Empty The importance of this forum.

Post  Sandra González Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:33 pm

I think it was excellent that we used this forum to share important information about Linguistics because we practiced our writing and spelling, and we made some reserch about teaching a language and the Direct Method. For me is really intersting the use of technologies in the teaching of a second language. I think we have a lot of tools on the internet for learning a language, and the computer is a nice one.

Sometimes it was difficult for me to comment because I do not have enought time, but I really tried to do my best. Anyway, I like to do this kind of activities. I hope we still doing this in the near future.

Good luck everyone!!

Sandra González

Back to top Go down